Going Grim Going Grim

imaginative and original ^^

Wow, i love the attention to detail, the little blurs and such. The story was well thought out and very funny!
MUCH better than my expectations, hope to see more soon!
PS - WHOO WILL ARBUCKLE!

Evilcactus responds:

Heh thanks Lee. When's JIM 2 coming out then?

Jogging Gorgeous Summer Jogging Gorgeous Summer

Nice.

Holy Crap, I didnt think it was as good as that, nice theme, shame you used those sprites, youll probably get a lot of "OMFG KNUKL3S IZ NOT BL@CK" reviews from sonic fanboys.
Look forward to seeing more things from you in the future.

Otterpop3000 responds:

Hahaha, it's true, but oh well. It was a gift, the coloring was to represent our hair (plus I took off the knuclkles :P) Had it been made for the sole purpose of presentation I'd have put more into that aspect of design.. but it had to be done by valentines day and all.

Ay Ess See Eye Eye Ay Ess See Eye Eye

Great!

That made me laugh, which few things on newgrounds do nowadays. Congratulations good sir! make more!

A Bit of Valentine's Day A Bit of Valentine's Day

It made me smile

i liked the simpleness of it, i hope to seemore from you in the future.
Oh, and dont let anything anyone says in reviews get you down, theres alway an idiot somewhere, this IS the internet after all :D

Borzoi and puppy Borzoi and puppy

Very Well Done!

The anatomy of the dogs are amazing, very close to perfect.
The only thing that irritated me was that the flash ends on a single frame of the puppy sleeping, which made me sit watching it for a couple of minutes wondering if the flash ended. (yes, i know, im stupid)

Lundberg responds:

actually one of my classmates mentioned the same, waiting for something more to happen. So my mistake, I'll remember to make an proper ending next time I do something -actually i will try to make some sort of a story- :) thanks for telling (and I wont believe you are stupid unless you have some sort of a "drivers license" for it ^^)